With newly renovated and modernly equipped operating rooms, our experienced surgical team provides all outpatient surgery using minimally invasive approaches and miniaturized surgical instruments. Thus, we shorten the operation and recovery time.
Performed procedures of day surgery
You will come for day surgery procedures at a time that you agree with your doctor.
We will inform you in detail in advance about the recommended pre-operative examinations (if necessary) and the appropriate pre-procedure regimen. We do everything possible to maximize your comfort.
The procedure is performed without anaesthesia, under local anaesthesia or a short venous anaesthetic lasting approximately 5 - 10 minutes depending on the type of procedure and as agreed with the doctor . If you are well after the procedure, you will be discharged home in approximately 2 - 4 hours. You must have a ride/escort for the ride home.
You can undergo the following surgical procedures with us
- Uterine cavity revision (covered by insurance)
- Separated abrasion (covered by insurance)
- Hymenotomy (not covered by insurance)
- Perineal reconstruction after childbirth (not covered by insurance)
- Excision from the vulva (fibroid, nevus) under local anaesthesia under general anaesthesia (not covered by insurance)
- Puncture of ovarian cysts vaginally, under ultrasound control (covered by insurance)
- Hysteroscopy - a diagnostic and surgical method in which we insert an optical probe from the vaginal approach through the cervix and cervix into the uterine cavity. The method allows imaging of the findings, evaluation and targeted sampling of the uterine lining for histological
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy - Hysteroscopy is now the primary diagnostic method used to identify the causes of irregular bleeding and intrauterine abnormalities. The method is also used prior to elective removal of the uterus to exclude cancerous changes in the uterine mucosa. The procedure is performed under brief general anaesthesia followed by a short recovery period.
- Surgical hysteroscopy allows the removal of mucosal polyps, muscle nodules or removal of intrauterine adhesions or developmental deviations of the septum (septum) limiting the possibility of pregnancy with special electroresection instruments.
Other treatment options
IVF with your own eggs
Infertility afflicts a large number of couples. We know how to help.
IVF with donated eggs
We have specialized in treatment with donated eggs since the clinic was founded. Thanks to our extensive database of donors, we can choose the most suitable one for you.
IVF with donated embryos
Thanks to our sophisticated egg donation program, we have the unique opportunity to offer infertile couples treatment with donated embryos.
The first step to parenting from the comfort of home
Our doctors are also here for you online. We provide free consultations, we will make an appointment without waiting and without the need to present a request form.