Who is IVF designated for?
- Women with fallopian tube obstruction.
- Women with diagnosed endometriosis.
- Women having problems with egg release (ovulation) who have used antiestrogens unsuccessfully.
- Couples with severe male sterility factor.
- Couples with an immunological infertility factor.
- Couples which have been trying to achieve pregnancy for several years and the cause of their infertility has not been identified.
We do believe that you will be satisfied with our care and our approach.
MUDr. Marek Koudelka