We currently perform over 100 gynaecological operations per month (under general anaesthesia).
The preferred techniques include modern endoscopic techniques (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy), which nowadays belong to standard methods. This so-called minimally invasive technique is very gentle to the patients and substantially shortens the recovery period.
At Reprofit Clinic we have our own operating theatre and gynaecological ward (currently with 11 beds).
Cutting-edge technology and equipment of the operating theatre is our standard - the theatre meets the requirements of leading European facilities (gallery and virtual tour of our gynaecological ward).
It is a known fact that the quality of seperative treatment depends mainly on the skill and experience of the team of surgeons and highly qualified personnel with many years of experience.
One-day surgery operations performed:
You are coming to undergo one-day surgery operations on the day that you arrange with your physician. The operation is performed under short intravenous anaesthesia, lasting approximately 5 - 10 minutes depending on the type of operation. If everything is fine after the operation you will be released home after approximately 2 - 4 hours. You need to be accompanied on your way home and you shall not drive.
- Cervical conization using LEEP technique (loop), needle
(detailed description of the cervical conization operation)
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy and separated abrasion
- Operation hysteroscopy and separated abrasion
- Revision of the uterine cavity
- Separated abrasion
- Labia plastic surgery
- Intentional termination of pregnancy within week 12 of the gravidity (ITP)
- Perineum plastic surgery
- Removal of condylomata
- Excision from vulva (fibrom, nevus) under local anaesthesia
- Excision from vulva (fibrom, nevus) under GA
- Transvaginal puncture of ovarian cyst, under ultrasound
Performed operations with hospitalisation:
This type of procedures requires hospitalisation at least until the following day (i.e. with one night at our ward). The procedure is performed under general anaesthesia with intubation. The operations take approximately 20 - 80 minutes depending on the character of the finding.
- Operation laparoscopy (ovarian cysts, sactosalpinx, etc.)
- Laparoscopic female sterilisation (very efficient and reliable birth control method)
(detailed description of the surgical operation of laparoscopic female sterilisation)
- Full-range diagnostic laparoscopy