Gynaecological Outpatient Centre Brno
Gynaecological care is an integral part of specialist care services.
We are offering full gynaecological care and prevention, our aim is not just a "satisfied" patient, but "satisfied patient receiving quality examinations" and services. This aim can be achieved only with a highly skilled team of physicians (holders of specialised gynaecological certificate) and outpatient facility with cutting-edge equipment .
Gynaecological procedures performed:
- Gynaecological prevention (examination once per year with cytological sampling, basic colposcopy)
- Diagnostics and treatment of gynaecological diseases (cysts, myomas, precancerous changes of the uterine cervix, repeated vaginal inflammations, persevering pains in the lower abdomen...)
- Inserting of intrauterine birth control devices (Mirena and others)
- Consultation and application of vaccines against cervical cancer - Cervarix, Silgard and consultation for selection of birth control
- Consultation and help with climacteric syndrome, selection of hormonal substitution therapy
- Gynaecological endocrinology (treats disorders of the menstrual cycle, painful menstruation, increased level of prolactin or male hormones, insufficient ovarian activity, syndrome of polycystic ovaries and endometriosis)
- Care for infertile couples under assisted reproduction
- Clinic for physiological pregnancy (more information here)
- Fully equipped ward with availability of surgical solutions (more on surgical treatment)