Guarantee of donor egg treatment
Although the success of our treatment is high, it is, however, not one hundred percent. In individual cases the entire process may fail during the donor preparation and stimulation or during the retrieval. Therefore, allow us to inform you about Reprofit International guarantees.
- The examination and selection of donors take place under the strict criteria laid down by the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- You always have the option of selecting suitable donors according to the recipient’s requirements (body height, weight, colour of eyes and hair).
If there is an error on the donor’s part (does not take her medicaments, falls ill, terminates stimulation), we will find a substitute donor meeting your requirements as soon as possible to carry out the treatment without interruption.
- If no substitute donor can be used, your physician will offer you the next possible date of treatment immediately.
- Unless the donor’s eggs (fresh or frozen) can be fertilized using ICSI, we will offer you free treatment. This offer applies only if the sperm is of good quality. If fertilization fails dues to the poor quality of sperm, we regret that there is no other free cycle to offer.
- We guarantee at least 2 high-quality embryos (grade 2 or grade 1). The number of embryos for transfer is decided by the physician following consultation with the couple.
- If only one high-quality embryo is available, you will only pay 67% of the original treatment price. If no high-quality embryo is available (and the sperm is of good quality), of course you do not pay anything, and we will offer you the next possible date of treatment.
- We regret that the cost of medicaments spent for the treatment cycle without transfer cannot be refunded.
- If you ask to cancel the treatment before retrieval of the donor egg, we will refund you the aliquot part of the deposit.