Who is donor egg treatment suitable for
Some women cannot get pregnant with their own eggs. The most common causes include:
- Premature menopause (premature failure of the ovarian fonction).
- Genetic causes.
- Very poor quality of the eggs.
- Conditions following cancer treatment (chemotherapy and radiotherapy).
- Conditions following ovarian surgery.
- Severe endometriosis.
We also recommend:
- Examination by your gynaecologist not older than 6 months – Ultrasound examination, STD tests (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Mammograph screening in women over 45 years.
We do believe that you will be satisfied with our care and attitude.
MUDr. Štěpán Machač, PhD.