Detection of paternity is carried out with blood tests or tests of other biological samples. Methods used in criminology are applied to compare genetic markers which are stored in the DNA of the mother, child and alleged father.
- paternity is established with an accuracy of more than 99.9%
- paternity is excluded with 100% certainty
REPROFIT provides the following types of paternity testing:Paternity test by arrangement of the mother and alleged father
- the results cannot be used for legal acts
- only the blood of the mother and alleged father is examined
- testing can be used only in singleton pregnancies